Thursday, July 11, 2013

Quick Start Guide to PhoneGap+AngularJS

I've been wrestling with the decision of what JavaScript stack to use for Kaidad. It seems there are twice as many JavaScript frameworks as there are JavaScript developers, and many orders of magnitude more opinions on each of them. Ideally, I'd like to not have to think about this too much - to me a great framework makes it easier for a dev to get product-related work done rather than spending time on plumbing. I'm currently leaning towards AngularJS for the application control flow, aka MVC, and Topcoat to provide some widgets and controls. I'm sure some other frameworks/libraries will sneak in there as needed, but this seems to be a good start. While researching, I ran across this tutorial by DevGirlQuick Start Guide to PhoneGap+AngularJS. Incidentally, she has many great posts, so be sure to check out her blog in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment